Skip to main content

Posts

Featured

  7/15/21     Our Faithful Servants     Time for a pop quiz:   What part of your body has over 7,000 nerve endings, 26 bones, 107 ligaments and 19 muscles?   Here’s a hint: They represent less than 2% of your body’s weight, yet support, balance and mobilize your structure’s remaining 98%!  In fact, these amazing appendages endure typically lifetimes of pinching, squeezing, pounding and all other manner of abuse, neglect and ridicule…   If you guessed your feet, you deserve a gold star!     Since I recently reopened my studio to receive clients face-to-face, I thought this might be a great time to acknowledge, not only those faithful servants (the feet), but also the touch therapy that helps keep them and, in fact, the entire body, healthier and more balanced.   I’m referring to that “cousin” of Chinese acupressure called “Reflexology.” Healing systems of the Far East have known for centuries what a crucial role the feet play in optimizing our o

Latest Posts